Sunday, February 05, 2006

Starting to BLOG

Well, this is my first BLOG. I hear that it's great yet, can be very addictive. Oh my, I hope not. I would really hate to start a nasty habit that I can't kick. That would be just my luck. Try something new that a friend recommended and it just turn right around and bite me in the rear. Man oh man, I hope that doesn't happen! I just want this to be a good relationship between the two of us. Just me and BLOGing...You respect me and I will show you the same amount of respect right back. I would hate to start another BLOG about how I don't like BLOGing but, I'll do it...I ain't scared. Well, I'll get off of here before you and I get tired of one another too quick. Don't worry I'll be back. You just sit tight right here and I'll come back soon...Okay???Okay.

No comments: