Wednesday, February 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jeanette, by now, I know that you think that I have all but completely forgotten your birthday. Although, we haven't gotten to spend any of it together, we are finally together now. Let's cherish what we have left of today. I know that you're wondering why I have not even so much as mentioned a birthday gift today. I hope that it will have been a wait that was well worth it. At your convenience, you can check a certain red chair that was adored by your youth to find your gift from me. I hope that you have enjoyed the many emails and MySpace comments that you have received today. I love you dearly, and grow to love you more and more with every passing year. Happy Birthday.
Your Husband,
Matt

2 comments:

Matt said...

i showed your mom the bear. ooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Jeanette said...

Hey Sweetie, I just wanted to tell you again how wonderful you made mu birthday. You are the best husband a girl could ever dream of. I love you and I am glad that YOU are MINE!!!

~Love, Your Wife