Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Today is the one day of the year that corporate America gets to cash in on our love for our significant other. You know, sometimes money just can't buy the best gift (don't hold me to that). A lot of times, the best gift you can receive is something from the heart. As a guy, I never expect any kind of hooplah or big gifts or anything on Valentine's Day but, it really makes my day when I wake up in the morning and find a card with something really sweet written in it from my amazing wife. And, I do mean amazing. My wife is the most beautiful, compassionate, caring, selfless, and loving human being on the face of the planet and I am BEYOND blessed to have her as a soulmate to share my life with. She adds the spice to my life. Jeanette, I love you and am beside myself every day that I get out of bed just because I have you in my life. I love you!

No comments: