Friday, March 24, 2006

Operation Freedom Part:2

i just had the time of my life tonight. we had a video scavenger hunt that the teens had to go and rescue one of 6 yard gnomes from someone's yard. then, they had 2 pages of objectives that were on a point base value that ranged from 50 points to 1000 points. there were objectives from the gnome working behind a register at a fast food restaurant to driving a car as if in a high speed chase and even dumpster diving for hidden treasure. we had about 55 teenagers show up and their final task that is worth 1000 points is to have their entire team at the same service on sunday morning with their gnome! i had so much stinkin fun tonight! i can't wait to go and watch all of these videos now.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

No! I had the time of my life. That was so much fun that I can not wait to do it again!!! If you were not there, you really did miss out! What an awesome Youth group we have. You guys ROCK!

Jeanette said...

I'd like to give a shout out to TEAM #5....the "winners" and I must say the best team there ever was!