Friday, August 18, 2006

crazy week

wow, this has been a crazy week for us. we have had a ton of stuff going on since we got here late sunday night. it's nuts how much stuff you have to do when you move. change bank accounts, insurance, etc. we're finally starting to get somewhat settled in though. my boss invited me to come hang out with him tomorrow and kind of see how things work behind the scenes in the car business. i'm real excited to be starting this new job. i start my training next monday and will hit the sales floor the week after that. i can't wait!

2 comments:

Pastor Jeff said...

Good to hear man! I guess i've been praying for you in advance... I thought you were doing all that this week - anyway, God knows and the prayers still count right!!! Well, go get em man! Stay in touch!

Matt said...

sweet, thanks for all the prayers, we always need 'em! keep doin what you're doin up there; GOD BLESS!